1000 liters capacity electric cement grout mixer
1000 liters capacity electric cement grout mixer is mainly driven by an electric motor. The pulp is sucked in a vortex from the bottom and sprayed from the upper end of the barrel to produce a high-speed liquid flow, and a strong vortex is formed in the barrel, so that the dry powder and water are fully and evenly stirred to achieve the preparation of low water glue than slurry. Compared with general colloidal grout mixer for sale, the colloidal grout mixer in Australia has the characteristics of faster pulping speed and more uniform slurry mixing. It is one of the key equipment of large-scale pulping stations.
1000 liters capacity electric cement grout mixer is mainly used to mix and prepare cement slurry and other similar slurry that need to be strongly mixed in advance. It is used with grouting equipment for pressure grouting constructions such as railway and road construction, mining, hydro power engineering, insulation and waterproofing and building foundation grouting.
The electric cement grout mixer advantages:
1. High efficiency and large reserves, which can be applied to various grouting engineering operations;
2. Safe and reliable; the key component motor adopts I advanced protection level;
3. The mixing arm of the storage tank adopts a pre-denatured frame structure, which has high strength, strong force and no deformation:
4. High-speed centrifugal mixing ensures uniform mixing and no precipitation;
5. High reliability; the motor adopts vertical installation, easy to seal, good sealing effect, low failure rate, if there is a small amount of slurry leakage at the motor stirring shaft, it will not affect production and use in a relatively short period of time.
Precautions for the use of 1000 liters capacity electric cement grout mixer:
1. Check that the steering of the mixing impeller is correct to ensure that the slurry pipe does not leak;
2. Add an appropriate amount of water, turn on the equipment to clean and wet the pulping barrel and pipeline, after cleaning, discharge the water in the pulping machine;
3. Add a certain amount of water to the machine. (Close the main valve at the front of the hopper before starting the machine and stop adding water to the bucket, but the main water supply must not be turned off. It can be adjusted down appropriately. Cooling and cleaning should be provided for the transmission unit during pulping, otherwise Drive assembly burned) Turn on the pulping machine, add the powder materials uniformly in the specified order, control the feeding time, after all the powder materials are added, continue to stir for 3~5 minutes;
4. Transport the prepared slurry into the slurry storage tank to maintain dynamic slurry storage;
5. Clean the equipment and pipelines immediately after the pulping is completed, and turn on the pulping machine so that the remaining cement slurry in the pulping machine and pipelines is circulated and eliminated.
If you are interested in the 1000 liters capacity electric cement grout mixer, please contact us! Email:email@example.com ! And we can also provide the customized service for you!